Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pandaran Hiatus

Welcome fellow bloggers, roleplayers and other fashionistas! Anou's Armoire is currently on a short hiatus, pending the new and savage daily-fest that is WoW. -.-

Octavien, being my "main" for the guild (because he is a healer), is having to run a ton of dailies and dungeons to get rep to get gear and valor, and Anou, who is my "heart", is having to run dailies to get rep to get gear and enchanting recipes for Octavien and herself.

Furthermore, our guild is setting up to raid by next week, so I really have to crank it up to be ready on time.

A warlock's work is never done.

I am not abandoning this site, or your blogs, I just don't have enough time to get it all done. When the daily rhythm dies down a bit, I'll be back here with a few outfits I've already thought up... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment