Friday, May 18, 2012

In the Corn Field

Here's an outfit similar to the gardening outfit that could maybe lend itself better to a male character (for those too "squeamish" to be in touch with their flower-power). I have been farming Tirisfal Farmers for the sword that looks like a broom, but to no avail as yet. There was also a class-specific quest that Anou could have done to get a staff that looks like a scythe, but it doesn't seem to be available to me, something I will be asking Blizzard GMs about.

If you don't have the Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat, you could always opt for the Crochet Hat, which is a grey-quality item that looks exactly the same. Or, substitute for whatever hat you prefer. I think those two are the best seeing as they perfectly match the brown in the rest of the outfit.

Incidentally, I use Outfitter to sort my costumes and keep track of pieces. But when I took my screenshots for some reason, the Sleeveless T-Shirt wasn't equipped even though it's saved to my farmer's set. I posted a screenshot at the bottom of the page.

Pruning (Corning?) the Crop

Featured above: Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat, Canvas Vest, Knitted Belt, Gloves of the Messiah, Laughing Skull Pants, Soft-Soled Linen Boots, Amplifying Blade, Willow Branch. (Westfall Chicken)

The Amplifying Blade looks like a pair of shears in my opinion, but you can swap it out for whatever farmer-type-looking tool you can equip or find. I chose the Willow Branch in this scenario since it looks like a twig or stem Anou may have pruned off in the corn field.

Snip!

Toss It Into the Wagon!

With the Sleeveless T-Shirt on Underneath

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much. You need the Jenkins title to match ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You're right, I never thought of that! Next time I make Anou wear this, I'll put up her Jenkins title. Awesome! LOL

      Delete