Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Squid

Here is Anou's newest transmog outfit! I call this one "The Squid" because originally it matches those gross, wiggling shoulders. She won a whole bunch of stuff on a DS alt run last week and I was ready for a change. The starting off point was the chest piece, which was new, and I ran with that.

I find this look is sinister in a calm and deceiving sort of way. It mixes epic and tier pieces from different eras and a few odd choices that fit perfectly! All I need is a new weapon and off-hand to go with it, but I'm going to try to find something that overwrites Power Torrent's glow. (I'm open to suggestions, so please feel free to.. suggest!)

Dagrin Admires the Latex Sea Horse

Too cute.

Featured above: Doomcaller's Mantle, Robes of the Faceless Shroud, Bracers of the Black Dream, Lingering Illness, Slippers of the Holy Light, Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind.

Update: Last night, Sunday Aug. 19th, I won a book that matches this transmog set to a tee. Ironmender is a golden volume perfect for Anou's endless pursuit of knowledge. Also, in the screen caps below, Anou equipped her helm, Doomcaller's Circlet, which matches the shoulders and is part of the Warlock-specific tier 2.5 set obtained in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.



No comments:

Post a Comment