Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Go Team GO!

These next screen shots are pretty self explanatory. However, let me sum-up. Anou has gone to see the Silvermoon Sunflames play a game of <insert creative Blood Elf sport name here>, and has dressed to support her team. The pants were a quest reward but can easily be replaced by Royal Trousers or Suppository Preventors (which are also a quest reward) if you already have those.

"Yoohoo! I'm over here! Look, I got us great seats!"

"That had to hurt."

Dual-Wielding Pom-Poms

Featured above: Authentic Jr. Engineer Goggles, Silvermoon Doublet, Knitted Belt, Inconspicuous Pantaloons, Knitted Sandals, Spring Flowers, Bouquet of Orange Marigolds.

2 comments:

  1. this post made me laugh :D it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I love when images and thoughts flow as easily as this one did! Thanks for leaving a comment Kay! :)

      Delete