Monday, April 23, 2012

Tribal Priestess

If Zul'Farrak was ever good for anything it was this little gem: Bad Mojo Mask. At the time, it was an excellent upgrade for Anou, and I wore it and displayed it proudly. When came the time to replace it with something better, I just couldn't vendor it. Back then I wasn't into costumes and WoW Fashion but I knew that someday I would be glad to still have (and wear) it.

A very, very old screenshot of Anou and Thoglos. Circa May 2008.

Recently, as I sifted through the tons of clothing in my bank, I ctrl-clicked and had an inspiration: The Voodoo Priestess. She is just pure enough yet just scary enough. I held onto the robes because they were soulbound but didn't really know what to do with them. This seemed perfect. The weapons were spur of the moment decisions that can--should?--easily be replaced. A torch would be the perfect thing to be holding in these pictures.



Featured above: Bad Mojo Mask, Spring Robes, White Swashbuckler's Shirt, High Councillor's Sash, Knitted Sandals, Dragonfang Blade, Basilisk Bone.

P.S. The robe in the topmost screenshot is so pretty, I am going to try getting it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment