Friday, April 6, 2012

Little Bolero

Here's another simple outfit, relatively easy to have crafted by your friendly neighborhood tailor. It suits a cool summer evening or a warm autumn day in my opinion, and can be combined with a variety of off-hands such as books or flowers or drinking steins to give it a more specific look.

The Haliscan Jacket has what looks like a wide red belt just above the normal waistline. So, I matched it with these particular pants to make it look like they are high-waisted capris!

Below, I've paired it with Fire Runed Grimoire because I like the dark contrast and neutral color of it. As for flowers, I personally like the Dreamseeker Dandelion best because it offers a vivid contrast to the darker clothing, but any flowers will do.

Quiet Spot to Read

Featured above: Haliscan Jacket, Crimson Silk Pantaloons, Knitted Sandals, Fire Runed Grimoire.

You can also add a pair of Authentic Jr. Engineer Goggles for a more summery look, as I did in the pictures below. In the bottom shot, you can see Anou holding the Dreamseeker Dandelion I mentioned earlier.

Silly Seagull

Picking Flowers in the Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment