Thursday, April 5, 2012

Magar's New Protégé

Anoukisse picked up Tailoring as a profession from the get-go, mainly to be able to craft herself some gear. Being new to the game, gold was scarce but cloth was not! Now I'm glad I took the skill and leveled it up alongside my actual leveling because it lets me play dress-up!

First of all, I'd like to say that I love this robe. (Simple Robe is a versatile dress-of-many-names, which can be worn ever so simply yet for many different occasions. Change the color of the shirt for a more layered look: i.e. White Linen Shirt, Golden Filigreed Shirt, Amber Filigreed Doublet, you get the picture.) Its warm hues make it a good choice for the fall, but I find it works perfectly as a tailor's frock. The red part down the front looks like an apron, and the dress itself is simple enough to be worn everyday but has that extra dressmaker's touch with the pleats and buttons.

Putting a shirt on display.

Featured above: Simple Robe, White Swashbuckler's Shirt, Acolyte's Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment